Wednesdays, September through May | 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
AWANA is a scripture based Bible club full of friends, fun, games and special activities, led by dynamic believing volunteers for children and students ages 3 years by October 1, 2016, - 6th grade. (Children 2 years and younger of AWANA volunteers will be provided with child care.) Puggles, Cubbies, Sparks, and T&T Clubs are available. For more background information about this global, nonprofit ministry, visit the AWANA website.
Contact Megan Brown, AWANA Coordinator, for more information or to sign up to volunteer.
Register for a 2016 - 2017 club now! Download the form and turn it into the church office with payment. Online registration will be available soon. Registration fee is $50/child for the year (September-May). Scholarships available. Contact Megan Brown, AWANA Coordinator, for more information.
Parents will also need to complete a Medical and Photo release prior to participation in AWANA.
Register NOW for the 2016-2017 school year below!
- 2016-2017 AWANA online Registration (pay online)
- 2016-2017 AWANA print Registration (pay with cash or check and return to church office)
- Medical and Photo release (required prior to participation in AWANA)
- 2016-2017 AWANA Calendar
- AWANA 2016-2017 Family Handbook - (contact the church office for the most current handbook)
- AWANA 2016-2017 Scholarship Request Form
Volunteer in AWANA!
Calling anyone aged high school through 99! AWANA needs you! Would you consider making Wednesday nights the best night of the week by spending 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. with us to change a child's life as we work to reach boys and girls with the gospel of Christ?!
Leaders are needed at every level to work with our Cubbies (preschool), our Sparkies (Kindergarten - 2nd graders), and our T&T Clubbers (3rd - 6th Graders)!
Weekly Volunteers are needed to be:
- Handbook Leaders: these are our small group leaders. Spend the night with a small group of kids (typically no more than 5 kids). Listen to them recite the scripture they have learned, help them to understand what it means, build a relationship with them! Accompany them to their larger group teaching time and game time and simply be their support and consistency.
- Games Leaders: enthusiastic leaders are needed to lead games for our preschool or elementary aged kids each week. AWANA game ideas and supplies are provided for you.
- Club Co-directors: share the responsibility with one other person to make sure all of the kids from your respective club (Cubbies, Sparks, T&T) are where they need to be during the night, that they have the supplies they need, that awards are delivered and presented to kids who earn them, and share in teaching responsibilities leading large group time for your club (lessons are pre-planned-you just have to teach them).
- Club Secretaries: make sure children receive their earned awards each night, maintain all record keeping for your club (tallying points earned and spent at store), keeping a supply inventory, helping with the AWANA store and end of year awards.
- Puppets: helping with the Cubbies puppet show each week
- Storytelling: helping with Cubbies storytelling for Bible lessons
Contact Megan Brown, AWANA Coordinator, for more information or to sign-up to volunteer.