SERVE IN CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
Calling anyone aged high school through 99! Our children need you! Did you know that the likelihood of a child remaining involved in the local church after graduation is exponentially higher if just five adults from the church would form a relationship with them? Would you consider being one of a child’s five so that these children do not become just another statistic: one of the seven out of ten people who walk away from the local church after high school without that connection?
Would you consider sparing an hour as little as one Sunday a month? Or perhaps God is calling you to a bigger weekly year-long commitment on Sundays and/or Wednesdays. Adults are needed to work with children from birth all the way to 6th grade so volunteers have a broad choice of age groups to work with.
No experience is needed: simply a desire to make a difference in the lives of our children who are both our present and our future! All volunteers are background checked and training is provided.
- Nursery Leads: help once or more a month caring for our littlest infants or leading a simple lesson for our ones and twos.
- Nursery Assistants: help once or more a month caring for our littlest infants or assisting with a simple lesson for our ones and twos.
- Preschool Leads: help once or more a month leading a lesson for our threes and fours/pre-K’ers.
- Preschool Assistants: help once or more a month assisting with a lesson for our threes and fours/pre-K’ers.
- Elementary Rotation Shepherds: alternate weeks with a partner. Build a relationship with the kids in one grade at 9:30 a.m. Escort the kids to their workshop each week and assist the workshop teacher as needed.
- Elementary Rotation Workshop Teachers: teach one or more 5-6 weeks units a year at 9:30 a.m. (6 units per year to choose from).
- 11 a.m. Kids’ Church Teachers: work with a team of teachers to lead lessons and activities for kids at 11 a.m.
- Preteen Assistants: Assist the preteen leads at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays once or more a month.
- Special Needs One-on-One Assistants: work with a child with special needs during one of the worship services.
- Awana: Wednesday evening volunteers are needed to serve in our Awana program. Visit our Awana page for Awana volunteer opportunities.